The rules have changed. The American Dream is no longer the “corner office.” It’s a successful business you can run from your home office, the beach, or wherever you desire. It’s work you love that still allows you the freedom and income to live the life you truly want. Click Millionaires is an idea book and provides a broad overview of the the different businesses you could pursue online.
Is Click Millionaires just another “get rich quick” scheme? Absolutely not! This is why Scott Fox encourages the reader to start slowly, part-time, and spend as little money as possible. What’s great about this book is that he shows you how starting an online lifestyle business is easier and cheaper than ever!
In the rest of this post, I give you a brief summary of Click Millionaires, my takeaways, and my recommendation for you.
“The trouble with the rat race is that even If you win, you are still a rat.” – Lily Tomlin
Summary of Click Millionaires
Click Millionaires is all about creating a lifestyle business. The whole point of creating something is your own is to be your own boss, do the things you want to do everyday, and get compensated for your efforts appropriately. A Click Millionaire lifestyle business follows the following principles:
- Helps People
- People want help with their problem. Provide the solutions.
- Expert Credibility
- To provide solutions, you have to be knowledgeable in your niche
- There are many tools available to automate the delivery and processes of a lifestyle business
- Are there tasks you don’t like doing? Social media management? Website design? Contract it out!
- Audience Content Creation
- Comments, forum posts, guest posts are all forms of audience content creation.
- Scalability is the ability of a technology or business system to adapt easily to increased volume and to maintain or improve profitability without requiring significant additional resources
- Recurring Revenues
- It’s fine to have one-time sales and clicks, but you want to have guaranteed revenue month in and month out. Ads or subscription products are great examples of recurring revenues.
What are some of the lifestyle business types which satisfy these principles when done correctly?
The Best Click Millionaire Lifestyle Businesses
As described in Click Millionaires, there are numerous examples of lifestyle businesses you can pursue online:
- Digital publishing
- “Noozles” (Email Newsletters)
- Do you like writing but don’t really want to have a blog? Consider a “noozle”.
- Do you like speaking? Consider making a podcast!
- TV Show
- Do you like making videos? Make a YouTube Channel!
- Social network community
- Building a vibrant forum is a great way to get a lot of people in one spot on the internet
- “Noozles” (Email Newsletters)
- Digital download and product sales
- Selling your own digital product.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing other people’s products through your website or marketing channel and collecting a fee on every sale which comes from your site.
- Network Marketing
- Also known as Multi Level Marketing – a way to sell other people’s products via your website.
- Utilizing sites such as Upwork or Elance, you can perform data entry, graphic design, virtual assisting and content creation for various small businesses over the web for a fee.
- Copying Existing Products
- Do you think you could improve upon an existing digital product?
The best part about Click Millionaires is these examples are talked about in depth and you are given multiple concrete examples on what and why someone would do one avenue versus another.
Find Your Niche
The most important thing to consider in creating your business is finding something you are passionate about. There was an example of a person in Click Millionaires who lived in the United States, but wanted to learn French and travel to France. She started a french vocabulary blog to start learning French and over time, build a strong following and made friends in France! What a story!
“There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
With all books I read, I’m always looking to have action steps and takeaways. Click Millionaires confirmed my beliefs that what I’m doing with my business and my blog is the right thing to do.
The Mastermind Within is certainly scalable and has shown some solid growth over the past 6 months. My mailing list is coming up on 200 subscribers and doing very well with providing solid content and freebies to The Mastermind Within readers.
The way I helped set up the business satisfies all of the principles above. By leveraging the internet and selling subscription products, I will be able to continue to grow the operation in a solid manner.
Going forward, I want to continue to leverage the internet through information products, digital products, and with different automation strategies.
My Recommendation for You
Click Millionaires is a fantastic idea book with actionable advice. Scott Fox does a great job of bringing in concrete examples to each of the business models he discusses. While this book isn’t a complete “how to” book, it provides a broad overview of the the different businesses you could pursue online. If you are interested in entrepreneurship and looking for something which have low barriers to entry, I definitely recommend you check out Click Millionaires.
Readers: do you have a side hustle? What’s stopping you from getting out there and trying to put your work on the internet?
Thanks for reading!