Happy Birthday to Me! Today, I turn 25.
My 25th Year
I’m confident my 25th year will be one of my best years. I spent the last 5.5 months working on myself and sharing with the readers of The Mastermind Within. I’ve read over 30 books in 2017, and saved a good amount of money. I’ve started a business, and am staying healthy. I’m very happy with how things are going and look to continue on that success.
With that, here are 25 random facts for you about me!
25 Random Facts
- I was born 25 years ago.
- I’m passionate about helping people achieve their goals and dreams.
- I’m lucky to have all 4 of my grandparents still living. I’m lucky to have two parents who love each other and are not divorced. I’m lucky my family taught me the value of saving.
- When I was 10, I wanted to be a statistician for an MLB team. While I didn’t make it to the MLB, I’m a statistician at a bank! 🙂
- I got 4.0 one semester in high school and one semester in college. Otherwise, it was my GPA was usually between 3.5 and 3.9.
- I’ve lived in 2 states in the U.S. I’ve lived in 9 different buildings – 3 houses in childhood, 5 apartments/dorms during college, and my current house.
- If I could re-live one day of my life, I’d go back to my 22nd birthday. My friends showed up all wearing Hawaiian shirts and when we went out to the bar, everyone knew who we were 🙂
- My favorite non-fiction book is , by Jeff Olson. My favorite fiction book is .
- I had a chest full of hair at 15. I still can’t really grow a beard due to my blonde hair.
- My house was built in 1900.
- When I was 14, I hit a home run during a baseball game over the fence. I slid into second base. Upon getting up, the other team’s shortstop walks up to me and says, “Hey man, you hit it over the fence.” Oops!
- I’m to increase my perspective on the world. I’m through 30 so far!
- I’ve only been out of the United States one time and that was to Canada for a few days.
- I have 4 sisters and a great supportive family. My great grandpa is 93 and I saw him on Easter. He is still kicking it!
- The heaviest I’ve ever been was 177 pounds. I’m currently about 160 pounds.
- I’ve never smoked a cigarette, a blunt, hookah, or anything. When I was 16, I had a collapsed lung ( for the doctors in the house). I’m healthy now, though, as a result, I’m careful with my intake of air.
- I have 10 books sitting on my side table waiting to be read in the room I’m sitting in writing this answer, and 14 books in the other room on a different table.
- I never drank coffee until this year and now I really enjoy it.
- The most cash I’ve ever had in the bank was $19k.
- I’m starting a Kombucha Tea Subscription box service with a business partner. We are launching June 1st. Right now, we are working on the website, creating a kickstarter, and working on marketing and content creation. I have no idea how this will go, but LIFE IS A LEARNING PROCESS!!! Super excited on this endeavor.
- I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in about 20 seconds. My personal record is 9.91 seconds. I own 11 different cube puzzles (2×2 – 7×7, Pyraminx, etc.)
- My favorite food is shrimp. I love blueberries as well.
- The most I ever bench pressed was 265 lbs for 1 rep. The most I ever squatted was 340 lbs for 1 rep. I can touch rim in basketball, but have never dunked.
- I’m 5′8″. I haven’t grown since I was 15.
- My love language is acts of service.
Happy Birthday to Me!
Thanks for reading 🙂
Happy Birthday to me!
Do you have any suggestions for me in my 25th year?