Destroy My Debt
Debt sucks. Being a slave to the bank isn’t the best way to live. Let’s destroy that debt – the resources below will get you started in the right direction.
After college, I had $8,000 in student debt and a $6,000 car loan. 6 months later, I was completely debt free. Debt is a restriction on living a full life. Let’s get rid of that debt.
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to destroying your debt:
- The Free Mastermind Within Debt Destruction Tool
- Become Debt Free Using the Debt Avalanche and Snowball Methods
- Applying the Concept of Compound Interest in All Areas of Life
- The #1 Financial Mindset for Wealth: Track Your Income and Expenses
- Think Critically. Personal Finance is Personal. Do What’s Right for You.
- Pay Down Debt and Invest?
- Increase Your Credit Score: 9 Tips for Credit Success
- K.I.S.S – 8 Personal Finance Tips
- 2 Easy Steps to Take for Financial Success
- Applying Pascal’s Wager to Personal Finance
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up for our mailing list and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.