Learn to Invest
If you are doing great saving, but need to figure out where to put your money, it’s time to learn about investing. Check out all of the resources below for your education.
I’m invested in a number of asset classes: stocks, bonds, real estate, business, and even some of those crazy cryptocurrencies!
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to learn more about investing:
- Place Asymmetric Bets to Build Extreme Wealth in Your Twenties and Thirties
- Applying the Concept of Compound Interest in All Areas of Life
- The Ultimate Collection of 200+ Personal Finance Resources (Blogs, Books, and Podcasts!)
- My Story of How I Backed Out of an Accepted Purchase Agreement
- How I Got Into Real Estate at Age 22
- How I Acquired Financing for a House Hack at Age 22
- What Retail Investors Can Learn from the Cryptocurrency Market
- Dividend Growth or Dividend Yield? Growing Passive Income in the Stock Market
- Pay Down Debt and Invest?
- Why I Can’t Hold Back Any Longer About Cryptocurrencies
- Mortgage and HELOC Arbitrage? Can I Get Some Free Money?
- The Windfall Experiment: What Would You Do with $5,000,000
- Books Recommendations for Investing
- Timing the Market and Risk Management are Two Different Concepts
- Take Off Your Bull Market Beer Goggles
In July of 2018, I had a wild stretch of slightly non-traditional thought and challenged myself to become better and learn more about investing. Here are all of the posts from that series:
- The Earth is a Closed System
- What is Money?
- Capitalism, Marxist Thought, Post Capitalism: An Overview of Economic Systems
- An Easy to Understand Guide to Banking for Non-Bankers
- What Does it Actually Mean to Invest in Stocks?
- Check Your Investing Privilege
- All Assets are Worth Considering (and Owning) for Financial Success
- The Problem with Index Fund Investing
- Why the Stock Market Cannot Always Go Up
- Better to be a Year Early than an Hour Late
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!