Make More Money
One of the biggest questions in personal finance is how to make more money. If you can earn more, then you can save more and build wealth faster. It may take time, but you can get there over time. The resources below will get you started in the right direction.
In 2017, I earned over $107,000 as a 25 year old. The key to earning more is becoming a more valuable person. Provide enough value, and you will become be compensated.
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to earning more:
- How I Earned Over $105,000 at Age 25
- $165k Net Worth at Age 25
- How I Made $39,000 to Live in My House before My Roommates Moved Out
- Why Financial Literacy is Important
- 11 Side Hustles to Make Extra Money
- Good, Grad School, Great: How I Increased My Value and Income with Advanced Education
- Place Asymmetric Bets to Build Extreme Wealth in Your Twenties and Thirties
- How House Hacking Gets You on the Fast Track to Financial Freedom
- The Fundamental Difference between Being Rich and Being Poor
- Give and You Shall Receive: Live with an Abundance Mindset
- Coming Across New Opportunities
In August of 2018, I had a series on side hustling on the blog! Here are all of the posts on increasing your income through side hustling:
- Why Everyone Should Use Side Hustles to Achieve Financial Freedom
- What is Side Hustling and Why I Side Hustle
- What’s the Best Side Hustle? (It’s Not What You Expect)
- My $42,000 Side Hustle – How House Hacking Changed My Life
- Why Blogging is My Favorite Side Hustle
- What 6 Months of Podcasting Looks Like
- Creating a Physical Product is Difficult
- Should You Do the Work Yourself or Outsource it?
- Designing a Simple Home Page for Better User Experience
- How I Make $85 an Hour Doing Statistical Consulting
- Introducing The Simple Minded Millennial Podcast!
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up for our mailing list and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.