Being in debt restricts your ability to be free. Being debt free allows you to do what you want – without being tied to the expectations of a bank or another individual.
Many people ask, “How can I become debt free? What are the steps to becoming debt free?”
In this episode, my guest will share with you some of her best tips on debt pay down, as she has paid down a ton of debt in the past few years after making it a focus of hers.
Destroying $90,000 of Debt with Krystel from All She Saves – Episode 19
My guest today is Krystal. Krystal is my friend and fellow blogger who is currently half way through crushing her student loans. She has decided to become the victor, not the victim, of her student loan situation, and now has paid down over $40,000 of debt in the last few years.
While she enjoys nice things, she is now balancing her financial situation for future success. I’m excited to chat with her about her debt journey, how she balances liking nice things and saving, and much more. Welcome Krystal!
You can connect with Krystel at All She Saves.
With all episodes, I want to have a few takeaways for you to apply in your life. Here are four from this episode:
- Track Your Income and Expenses!
- What gets measured, gets managed.
- Tracking your income and expenses will allow you to see what you can reduce in your spending, and help you optimize your money management
- If becoming debt-free is a goal of yours, go all in
- Start paying a little bit extra on your debt, and watch compounding take action
- Chatting with other people about finances shouldn’t be taboo
- Opening up can result in great success and conversations
I hope you enjoy this episode!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up for our mailing list and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.