Save More Money
It doesn’t matter how much money you make if you don’t save any of it. Increasing your savings rate will increase your wealth and get you closer to your goal of financial freedom. The resources below will get you started in the right direction.
In 2017, I saved 48% of my income as a 25 year old. The key to saving is first tracking your income and expenses. Then, aligning your lifestyle and expenses with your goals.
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to saving more:
- It Doesn’t Matter How Much You Make, It Matters How Much You Save
- The Ultimate Collection of 200+ Personal Finance Resources (Blogs, Books, and Podcasts!)
- The #1 Financial Mindset for Wealth: Track Your Income and Expenses
- What a Relatively Frugal 25 Year Old Male Living in the Midwest spends his Money on
- 2 Easy Steps to Take for Financial Success
- Managing the Big 3 Expenses to Win with Your Finances
- What Makes You Happiest and Why Money Matters
- 9 Ways to Save Thousands of Dollars Every Year
- K.I.S.S. – 8 Personal Finance Tips
- Free Personal Finance Income Statement Spreadsheet
- Think Critically. Personal Finance is Personal. Do What’s Right for You.
- Applying Pascal’s Wager to Personal Finance
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up for our mailing list and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.