Save More Money
It doesn’t matter how much money you make if you don’t save any of it. Increasing your savings rate will increase your wealth and get you closer to your goal of financial freedom. The resources below will get you started in the right direction.
In 2017, I saved 48% of my income as a 25 year old. The key to saving is first tracking your income and expenses. Then, aligning your lifestyle and expenses with your goals.
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to saving more:
- It Doesn’t Matter How Much You Make, It Matters How Much You Save
- 2 Easy Steps to Take for Financial Success
- Managing the Big 3 Expenses to Win with Your Finances
- 9 Ways to Save Thousands of Dollars Every Year
- K.I.S.S. – 8 Personal Finance Tips
- Free Personal Finance Income Statement Spreadsheet
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up today and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.