Start a Business
Entreprenuership is a lot of fun, but there is so much to learn. If you need some information or guidance on starting a business, check out all of the resources below for our tips.
In May 2017, I started my first real business. Looking back, I was incredibly stupid at many spots along the road… well, not stupid but lacking a lot of knowledge. The articles below should provide some perspective on entrepreneurship as I’ve tried to detail my successes and failures.
Here are a number of posts to get you started on your path to starting a business:
- Who Says Houses Aren’t Good Investments?
- The Joys of Home Ownership – Leaky Pipe
- The Time I Backed Out of An Accepted Purchase Agreement
- Take Action Today: 1 Year Blogiversary for The Mastermind Within
- Treating Blogging as a Business and Why I Made The Mastermind Within a Sole Proprietorship
- Should I Scratch the Entrepreneurial Itch?
- Becoming a Certified Food Manager
- Starting a Subscription Box Business
- Physical Products Suck and A Rant on Entrepreneurship
- Reflecting on the Time I Joined a Multi-Level Marketing Organization
- I Only Have $151 in My Business Bank Account
- How I’m Building a Business around Dropshipping T-Shirts
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up today and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.