Start a Business
Entreprenuership is a lot of fun, but there is so much to learn. If you need some information or guidance on starting a business, check out all of the resources below for our tips.
In March 2018, I did a series aimed at bringing my readers from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur. Here are all of the posts from that series:
- From Wantreprenuer to Entrepreneur
- My Entrepreneurship Story – Becoming an Entrepreneur is Not Easy
- Ideas are Worthless Without Action
- Assessing a Business Idea and 8 Things to Consider Before Starting a Business
- 7 Steps to Set Up Your Business
- How to Design an Amazing Product or Service
- How to Take Someone From Total Stranger to Loyal Customer
- The Least Talked About Part of Entrepreneurship: Agreements and Legal After Starting a Business
- 7 Things You Should Know About Bookkeeping, Finance, and Tax for Your Business
- 10 Books to Read for Entrepreneurial Success
- Wake up an Overnight Success (5 Years from now)
In August of 2018, I did a series all on side hustling (which could be entrepreneurship if you want it to be!) Here are all of the posts from this series:
- Why Everyone Should Use Side Hustles to Achieve Financial Freedom
- What is Side Hustling and Why I Side Hustle
- What’s the Best Side Hustle? (It’s Not What You Expect)
- My $42,000 Side Hustle – How House Hacking Changed My Life
- Why Blogging is My Favorite Side Hustle
- What 6 Months of Podcasting Looks Like
- Creating a Physical Product is Difficult
- Should You Do the Work Yourself or Outsource it?
- Designing a Simple Home Page for Better User Experience
- How I Make $85 an Hour Doing Statistical Consulting
- Introducing The Simple Minded Millennial Podcast!
In May 2017, I started my first real business. Looking back, I was incredibly stupid at many spots along the road… well, not stupid but lacking a lot of knowledge. The articles below should provide some perspective on entrepreneurship as I’ve tried to detail my successes and failures.
Here are a number of posts I’ve written during my journey to continue your education on the subject of business and entrepreneurship:
- Who Says Houses Aren’t Good Investments?
- The Joys of Home Ownership – Leaky Pipe
- The Time I Backed Out of An Accepted Purchase Agreement
- Take Action Today: 1 Year Blogiversary for The Mastermind Within
- Treating Blogging as a Business and Why I Made The Mastermind Within a Sole Proprietorship
- Should I Scratch the Entrepreneurial Itch?
- Becoming a Certified Food Manager
- Starting a Subscription Box Business
- Physical Products Suck and A Rant on Entrepreneurship
- Reflecting on the Time I Joined a Multi-Level Marketing Organization
- I Only Have $151 in My Business Bank Account
- How I’m Building a Business around Dropshipping T-Shirts
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!
Become a MASTERMIND
Sign up for our mailing list and receive instant access to all the Mastermind Within freebies (tools, spreadsheets, and an eBook), and exclusive content.
Your future self will thank you.