Start a Business
Entreprenuership is a lot of fun, but there is so much to learn. If you need some information or guidance on starting a business, check out all of the resources below for our tips.
In March 2018, I did a series aimed at bringing my readers from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur. Here are all of the posts from that series:
- From Wantreprenuer to Entrepreneur
- My Entrepreneurship Story – Becoming an Entrepreneur is Not Easy
- Ideas are Worthless Without Action
- Assessing a Business Idea and 8 Things to Consider Before Starting a Business
- 7 Steps to Set Up Your Business
- How to Design an Amazing Product or Service
- How to Take Someone From Total Stranger to Loyal Customer
- The Least Talked About Part of Entrepreneurship: Agreements and Legal After Starting a Business
- 7 Things You Should Know About Bookkeeping, Finance, and Tax for Your Business
- 10 Books to Read for Entrepreneurial Success
- Wake up an Overnight Success (5 Years from now)
In August of 2018, I did a series all on side hustling (which could be entrepreneurship if you want it to be!) Here are all of the posts from this series:
- Why Everyone Should Use Side Hustles to Achieve Financial Freedom
- What is Side Hustling and Why I Side Hustle
- What’s the Best Side Hustle? (It’s Not What You Expect)
- My $42,000 Side Hustle – How House Hacking Changed My Life
- Why Blogging is My Favorite Side Hustle
- What 6 Months of Podcasting Looks Like
- Creating a Physical Product is Difficult
- Should You Do the Work Yourself or Outsource it?
- Designing a Simple Home Page for Better User Experience
- How I Make $85 an Hour Doing Statistical Consulting
- Introducing The Simple Minded Millennial Podcast!
In May 2017, I started my first real business. Looking back, I was incredibly stupid at many spots along the road… well, not stupid but lacking a lot of knowledge. The articles below should provide some perspective on entrepreneurship as I’ve tried to detail my successes and failures.
Here are a number of posts I’ve written during my journey to continue your education on the subject of business and entrepreneurship:
- Who Says Houses Aren’t Good Investments?
- The Joys of Home Ownership – Leaky Pipe
- The Time I Backed Out of An Accepted Purchase Agreement
- Take Action Today: 1 Year Blogiversary for The Mastermind Within
- Treating Blogging as a Business and Why I Made The Mastermind Within a Sole Proprietorship
- Should I Scratch the Entrepreneurial Itch?
- Becoming a Certified Food Manager
- Starting a Subscription Box Business
- Physical Products Suck and A Rant on Entrepreneurship
- Reflecting on the Time I Joined a Multi-Level Marketing Organization
- I Only Have $151 in My Business Bank Account
- How I’m Building a Business around Dropshipping T-Shirts
As always, feel free to reach out with questions!