All of us have a powerful brain which can be used to better your situation. All of us are unique and have different talents. You have the power and resources to improve your situation if you want.
How can you get what you want? At a very basic level, unfortunately, getting what you want requires money. But money in itself is not fulfilling.
Money is a tool to do what you want with your time and money.
How can you become better with money? Increasing your financial literacy and understanding will be very beneficial. Setting goals, and hitting those goals will help as well.
Win with Your Personal Finances featuring Jason from Winning Personal Finance – Episode 30
Jason works in corporate accounting and finance. He’s in his mid-30s and on track to be financially independent in about a decade while living in a high cost area. He’s focused on building wealth for the future while also helping others by sharing his financial knowledge on his blog. Each day, he wakes up a nd tries to take steps to maximize the overall happiness in his and his wife’s lives.
In this episode, we will be chatting about the topic of happiness, how setting goals and how compounding both learning and money over time is beneficial to your life’s purpose, and what winning personal finance is all about. Welcome Jason to the show!!
You can find his website here: Winning Personal Finance
With all episodes, I look to provide a few takeaways for your to apply in your life:
- Money is a tool to maximize your long term happiness
- What makes you happiest? That’s what should drive your money decisions.
- Every money decision carries an opportunity cost.
- Spending today will result in less savings tomorrow. Saving today will result in sacrificing things today. Neither are bad, but both need to be considered.
- Long term, strategic and intentional thinking will help you make better decisions
- Thinking critically about your situation is always a good idea when making big decisions!
Hope you love this episode!!